Thursday, January 22

Who would you want in YOUR werewolf movie?

Chip Hitler, probably.

Or maybe Ray Liotta.

Wait, no. I forgot: he smells like apples.

So I went to a dual photo/art opening tonight. The photo part was pretty cool, but I just don't 'get' art. I like it, and respect those who can make it and make it look cool, but the significance of it all is lost on me, I guess. I'm used to looking at still images, usually of the journalistic type, and making quick sense of it all. Having to interpret it all in some way can be tricky, and this really abstract stuff is just over me.

Or maybe there IS no meaning, and I can just take what I want from it. That sounds good.

I was driving to said opening, and noticed that the QT at RockRoad and 170 had $8.50 as it's price. Naturally, I did a double take or two.

Turns out the sign was busted or something. Although gas did go up again, alas.

It's always something.

That's all I got.

Cheery bye,
Dave

No comments: