Monday, January 26

Thompson's Gazelle of the Yard? The same!!! Only, MORE violent!!!

Quick!

Take a moment and think of the worst (physical) feeling in the world--kicked in the groin, rock to the head, etc.

Got it? Good.

Now, compare it to throwing up. Which would you rather go through?

Yeah, I'd take a kick to the groin, too. And, to make things even more fun, sleep in the basement, nowhere near the bathroom! Ah yes, good times, good times. Just another excuse to stay home from work.

So I survived 'Icy Death 2004,' and managed to clear off most of the driveway and the car before I got too sick. And, it's apparently going to snow some more! Huzzah! Apparently, the threat is enough to make the library close at 4:30 today. Which is when I would have got off anyways. I hate that. I mean, I'm home as it is, but still. And I think we're opening at 1 tomorrow. Or maybe 10. I can't remember. Maybe we'll be closed all day, I don't know. I think I could live with that.

Yeah, ice sucks. Took me about 30 minutes yesterday to even get to the point where I could chip out the car. Yick. At least the weather people around here can say they were right for a change. I'm sure they're all just extremely smug right now.

I don't have any stories about naked guys. Just cleaning up puke. It's fun!

No, wait. I was thinking of something else.

Stay soft, pink, and oily everybody.

cheery bye,
Dave

No comments: