Thursday, January 22

Earth vs Nougat

I don't actually have anything to say right now, but I just figured I should post something, lest I fall behind as I tend to do. And Lord knows I can't let the other one have all the fun, right?

And besides, I usually think of stuff to post as I go along with these things anyways. The idea being, I guess, that as I type, my brain gets loosened up, and then there's no stopping me.

Case in point: I tried something new last night. I got the stuff I needed done BEFORE I went to bed, not 5 minutes before I was ready to sleep. Shower, making the bed, cleaning litter boxes, etc etc, was all done well before I planned to sleep. And it works great! I got to bed at 11:20 or something like that, instead of 12:00 or whatever. I can see why that kind of thing is popular amongst the more organized.

You know how you see people on TV with those rooms dedicated to a band, or a movie, or their favorite granola bar? Well I was in one on Monday. A room enshrining everyone's favorite band of guys with a lot of makeup: Night Ranger!

No. Wait.

It was a Kiss room! As if they needed anymore enshrining. But that's as may be. It was still a pretty cool room. It's the kind of thing I'd do for Godzilla or U2 or something. Granted, I'd have to get rid of all Steve's stuff to make room, but I'm sure he'd understand. See, the long term goal is to make my current room a darkroom, and move into mom's old room (this will make the folks who think I'm weird by staying in the basement happy). So I'll have to get on that. Anyone wishing to give me lots and lots of money to help is more than welcome to do so.

See? I ramble, I get ideas, and you folks get more to read!

Huzzah!

cheery bye,
Dave

No comments: