Tuesday, January 20

...the hell?

I'd like to try and give the "purple goat" dream a run for its money.

This will teach me not to eat pizza and cookies before I go to bed. A run-down of the dreams I had last night:

-I was at some theatre, watching Return of the King on a big screen, and Gandalf was manning the sound booth.

-switch to the actual movie, as Legolas and Gimli enter into a modern city, apparently trying to gain the city in the fight against Sauron. Legolas sticks a large sword into the ground, which garners the attention of, well, a hooker

-I was also in a Finding Nemo-style dream, but I can't tell if it was in an aquarium or the actual ocean. I think it was just a really big aquarium

-You know those big stone wheel things that in the movies, you always see slave-types pushing around to power something or other? Well I had another dream in which I was trying to rescue a bunch of cats from slavery, which, thankfully, I pulled off. I recall one of them had blue fur

I think that's everything, or at least the really interesting parts.

Weird, weird, weird...


One final Godzilla-related note (for awhile): since I didn't really want to watch the American thing, I decided I'd count product placements, and ended up at around 30 or so, some popping up more than once. And while it's true that one of my favorite movies, Tremors, has an entire store full of product placement, that movie doesn't go out of its way to have a lead character go into a drugstore (that should be closed) just to buy some pregnancy tests.

So there.


cheery bye,
Dave

No comments: