Monday, January 19

Fruit loop serenade

Important update on the Godzilla front:

Saturday night saw the viewing of the second annual Godzillathon (although, last year's consisted of one movie, so it wasn't much of a marathon). First on the menu was the (still) insufferable 1998 American version, and it's just as bad as I remember. Don't watch it. Next up was the 2001 Japanese entry, Godzilla, Mothra, King Ghidorah: Giant Monsters All Out Attack. I can recall at least 5 times when one of our new viewers yelled "cool!" out loud, as opposed to NONE for Amer-zilla.

So take that Devlin!

Ha!

So yeah, I have the house to myself again. The cats have graciously allowed me to stay for another year, bless them. I will miss having the wonderful rhythm man of Routine 27 around, but I'll manage.

And I have tickets to see the Mouth in under a month! It's hard to complain about that. And, in even better news, rumor has it the new U2 album may be out in May. This would be extraordinarily good.

And I know I had some other stuff I wanted to say, but for the life of me, I can't remember.

Wait.

I was going to mention how cold it was yesterday.

It was really cold yesterday. And I had to do a shoot outside. On a bridge, where the wind really picks up. Of course, I had no hat. So I lost parts of my face. But I got some good shots! That's all that matters! And I'm half-way to my digital camera!!! Huzzah!

That being said, I'm gonna go eat now.

cheery bye,
Dave

No comments: