Thursday, January 8

Moved by sleight of hand.

So I decided to make an interesting and fun post today.

But first I decided to buy some donuts.

Anyways, a couple things from work.

1.) I filled out my papers for life insurance today, and had to decide how much to take out on myself. So I set it at $30,000. Essentially, then, I assigned myself a monetary "worth". Am I worth that much? More? Less? It's an odd thing, but, it only costs me like $1.80 a month, so it's not a bad deal. I just don't want to die anytime soon. But I digress.

2.) I downloaded a picture from the Google image search for a project I'm working on. The picture dimensions were (and I'm not making this up): pixel dimensions of 800x600, which is quite normal. An overall sixe of 800x600 INCHES, and a resolution of 1. Very odd. Probably only makes sense to Photoshop users, but still.

Other things are happening, but I can't really see much reason to post them, as they really aren't all that exciting.

Well, maybe I'll go on. So there.

I continued my time-honored tradition of being clutzy during soccer last night. I fell AND slammed into the boards at high-speed. Good stuff. We lost, but we lost with most of the core team intact, as opposed to winning with a bunch of free-lancers. So it doesn't bother me much.

Sarah's coming over tonight for dinner. Here's hoping I don't poison her. And she gets to meet Tom tomorrow. Won't that be fun?

No comments: