Sunday, February 22

Millions of peaches, peaches for me.

I have a thing or two to say, but I'd like to start with this quote pulled from Bridget's away message:

"some days, doing the 'best we can' may still fall short of what we would like to be able to do, but life isn't perfect - on any front - and doing what we can with what we have is the most we should expect of ourselves or anyone else"
- fred rogers

It doesn't relate to anything I plan to say, but I thought it sounded nice. And it's a good thing to keep in mind. So, two points for Bridget.

Anyways.

Today, Dave discovered a wonderful thing: the double boiler. Simply boil some water in a pot, put a heat resistant container on top, and voila! You can melt chocolate chips to make some homemade chocolate covered pretzels.

Yummy.

The quest to pull a portfolio together continues. Three binders of negs down, and one to go. Then I get to peruse everything I've done at work the past 7 months. Lovely.

I feel it worth mentioning that Steve Vai is nuts. I know some of you may have an inkling that he's a bit out there, but check out his new DVD, and you'll see some....well...wow.

Wow, I say.

But in a good way.

Is that all I've got? I think so.

Cheery bye,
Dave

No comments: