Saturday, February 21

Giant Balls of Gold

I saw the coolest thing ever last night at Borders: the complete Critic on DVD. Only like, the greatest cartoon series/show/thing ever, next to Rocko, is finally available.

So, can I borrow $45, anyone?

In other news: I called the stringer dude down at the Post yesterday, and he said I should get a porfolio-type thing together and bring it down. So I have to go through all the newspaper-esque pictures I've ever taken and try and select about 25 that will be enough to convince this guy he should take me on for assignments. I'm pretty sure Moses had an easier time convincing Phaoroh to let his people go.

Of course, it was Charlton Heston, but I digress.

So if any of you readers out there have a minute, maybe you could follow one of the handy links to your right, and look at my website, and let me know if there's anything that simply must go in the portfolio.

What else can I tell you people.....

Eh, nothing I feel like typing right now.

So I'm gonna go finish cleaning house.

Don't you wish your Saturday's could be this exciting?

No comments: