Friday, February 13

Alive in an Ultra World

I really don't have much to say, but I figure I should post something just to keep up appearances. I can't let Steve have all the fun. According to a contract we signed, he's entitled to 57% of the fun every other month. So there you go.
My CD player in my car is going to die very soon. As soon as I can afford to get a new one, it's going to meet a very unhappy ending. A hammer would be too good for it. Maybe I'm cranky, but still. CDs that used to play just fine will skip for no good reason. Stuff skips all the time. Yeah, it's old, but still. I don't care about that right now. It's easier to complain about the damn thing.
So there you go again.
I do have a three day weekend to be happy about. So I'm happy about that.
And now here I go, again, on my own.

...and no, I'm not going to quote Whitesnake.

Again.

Twice in as many days would just be wrong.

The Strokes and Dreamtheater are both coming to the Pageant. I think I should like to see one of those shows. But which?

No comments: