Monday, December 8

totally baked...

As in cookies, of course.

My first batch for the year came out pretty good, although it might be my only batch. Of course mother took the good blender with her when she left, and the hand-held deally I have now is, well, less than stellar. It shouldn't take 20 minutes to get the batter mixed!

But they look the same when they come out, and hey, they even managed to taste good! Granted, I have more than I know what to do with. Thank God for coworkers.

I find it amusing that ABC decided to have tonight's Ram's game start at 8. That's 9 on the east coast! Those poor folks are going to be up until 12:30 or somethin, just because of stupid Monday Night Football. Why not move it up an hour?

Oh yeah, that would make sense...

The Flecktones still rock, thank you very much.

No comments: