Tuesday, December 2

Cry havoc, and let loose the dogs of war.

Or something like that. It doesn't have anything to do with anything, I just like the way it sounds. I'm thinking of the quote from General Chang, in Star Trek VI, of course.

So we have $1000 to spend on a new camera here at work. $1000!!!!!!! That would buy us almost ANYTHING we want. I mean, jeezo, if I'd known a few red eyes would get us new equipment, I'd have done it earlier. Nothing wrong with what we have now, of course, but, new equipment is always fun.

I wonder: does the mere fact that I own a house make me potentially more appealing to types of the opposite sex ("girls," if you will), then before? And, if so, why don't I have a 5% increase in the amount of dates I had before? Oh yeah, 5% of nothing is still nothing. Curses! Foiled by math once again! Yeah, everyone seems to think I should have people lining up outside the door for a date or something. Maybe they come while I'm at work or something.

I apologize for that. I think you'll find this a bit more interesting.

I almost used the (in)famous Monty Python foot in a design today. Came very close. Maybe next time.

Yeah for the 'Tones!!!

No comments: