Friday, December 19

flush with turtle paste residue

Damn right my house isn't broken! Well, wait, there might be a few areas in need of sprucing up, but the general consenus among people polled (read: the cats) says that my house is just fine.
Signs you know you've probably crossed the fine line between nerd and super nerd: you watch Jurassic Park (I, II, or III) and you spend as much time watching the movie as you do criticizing the paleontologist the film used as it's 'expert.' Yeah, that's right Horner! I don't like you! Hahahah!

Moron.

Anyways. Attended a hockey game last night. And we won, huzzah. I believe the Blues are undefeated in the last, I don't know 7 or 8 games I've been to. It's probably not a bad idea if I went to EVERY game during the season. So Blues' management, listen up.

Ho hum ho. Nothing else to report at the moment.

No comments: