Sunday, December 14

Sunday

Today is Sunday, yes.

So the weather persons called it right. For a change.

And where did I hear about Saddam getting caught today? At church, of all places. Fr. Don beat the internet! How about that?

So why is it, when there's any kind of moisture in the air, that people can't drive anymore? Yes there's snow. No, it doesn't mean drive 35 on the highway. Not last night, at least. It wasn't THAT bad. Jeezo.

For any budding photojournalists reading this: be prepared to sacrifice all of your free time. If you don't truly love what you're doing, you will get sick of it. On the bright side, you might get to see a fun Kwanzaa festival with one of the coolest bass players short of Mr. Wooten I've seen in awhile. So I think it all evens out in the end.

I smell like a fireplace. Maybe I should go shower.

Cheery bye!

No comments: