Wednesday, December 17

I think...

what my brother is really trying to say is "dear God I can't believe I'm going to be stuck in a house with that guy for 5 WEEKS!"

Not that he has to put up with me all that much, but you know, I'd be sick of me after awhile too. But anyways. We just got a new camera at work! Whee!!!! I think I'm going to like this thing. And, if nothing else, it gives me an excuse to not really do anything for awhile today, since I'll be "testing the equipment." I do need to use it today, so I'll have to figure it out ASAP.

In other news, Return of the King opened today, excellent. I think I have a date to see it this weekend. I mean, I AM going to see it, but the 'date' portion leaves room for interpretation. We'll have to see. I go from not having ANY dates, to maybe having to deal with multiple people. Jeezo.

It should be noted that picture frames are damned expensive, so my early idea that I'd be saving money on gifts this year kinda got shot down. Oh well. It's a nice change for people, I think.

Anyways, my hands are a bit shaky, which means I need to go eat something. Obviously, Cap'n Crunch just won't cut it anymore.

Cheery bye,
Dave

No comments: