Thursday, December 25

Boy howdy, I hate it when this happens...

Have you ever walked into your kitchen in the morning and been surrounded by your closest friends?

No?

Have you ever walked in and found a rather unsightly cigarrette smoking lady?

I know, I know. It happens to me at LEAST once a week. I don't even know who she is!

And that wallet thing is VERY funny, when you consider my dad said it with a straight face. And, in some really odd way, I guess it made sense. Sort of. Or not.

If you can help it, don't go and get sick. It's just such a hassle, what with the coughing, sneezing, fevering, bad sleeping, etc. etcc, i just can't see the benefit. Even staying home from work loses it's huzzah, since there's NOTHING to do. except attempt to try and have conversations with your cats (brothers are SOOO overrated for REAL conversation), but then you realize you CAN'T, because you have no voice. But, a date to see Return of the King is very much worth risking extended illness. So, even if you're bedridden, take your bed, and go see that movie. Yeah, it's that good.

So I know I've been slacking off lately, which is really bad, considering the fact I still think of this as "my site," which, of course, is pretty silly. But, after Friday, I might not be of the ability to post anymore. So if there are no more posts after today, call Tom. I'm sure it'll be his fault.

And, well, Merry Christmas, Happy Channukah, Happy Kwaanza, or, for you more interesting people, enjoy your winter solstice.

Strange fellers...

No comments: