Monday, March 1

Destry lives!

This is why I love shooting DDP plays.

Well, one reason, at least.

Fun Fr. Craig quotes!!! Whee!!!

Here's tonight's: "You can pick the sauce off!"

Said to, as Steve woulc calll him, TCal.

Fun times.

My two other favorites, from 'Anything Goes:' "Loud, keep it quiet...God knows what that means." and "I need to see the underwear before you leave."

Heh. Jesuits. Gotta love 'em. Other reasons I like shooting the plays include the fact that I get a lot of great shots, I get to see some great shows, and, well, yes, I make a few extra bucks. But really, watching the shows is as good as anything. I really do prefer watching the DDP shows as opposed to, say, something at the Muny. I dunno why. It's just the overall atmosphere or something.

So I shot almost 130 pictures tonight. In the first act!!! Then my battery went dead, so I have to go back tomorrow for act two. But still. 130!!! I guess digital does have an advantage or two.

Anyways. That's all I got.

Moosily yours,
Dave

No comments: