Saturday, March 27

Did I do the math? No? Ah, well that's alright.

An interesting thing happened today.

I was doing a shoot for the NorCo Journal this morning over at Jamestown Mall. There was a business fair, with booths, and the like. Outside were vans and displays from various law enforcement types in Florissant. One van had an explosive-sniffing dog. Of course, as these things go, a kid went up to pet the dog and do cute things. Naturally, I got a shot of it. I went to the dad to get his name and age. The guy was probably around my age, maybe a year older. I moved on, got a shot of some other stuff, and the dad came up to me, and said I looked familiar. We talked a bit, trying to figure out where he might know me, and it turns out he played soccer with me back in grade school on the team my dad coached. We're talking nearly 10 years ago, and he was able to recognize me from a team picture that he still had at home.

Wacky.

The shoot went really well, and I got a shot in what I think is the greatest natural lighting ever seen on earth. Most of you will have to take my word for it, I guess. But it was good.

I did a really fun thing last night. I had breakfast for dinner. I hadn't done that in a good long time, and it was, well, very good. You'll get that with Lent and all. I highly recommend it. I also visited the Art Museum, and it turns out I still don't understand art.

Oh well.

Ummmm.................................................................................................................................................................................


I really was thinking hard there.

Ow.

I think I blew a fuse.

is time It go. to


evaD

No comments: