Saturday, March 6

Giant Hordes of Locusts

Killer man, killer.

Keep your eyes open for bulldozers.

So last night, I acheived a monumental breakthrough: I finally got my pictures edited to show to the stringer dude at the Post.

That's right, I managed to take nearly 200 images and whittle it down to 28. Maybe it's 30. I don't recall exactly, but I do have it down to something an editor can look at in under an hour.

For those interested: 13 are from my time with the Journal at Webster
6 are from my internship at the West End Word
4 are from NorCo Journal freelancing
4 are from work
1 is from my personal shooting

So that's 28. Maybe I'll add a couple more later, but that's it for now. A bit heavy on the school stuff, I suppose, but I did shoot an awful lot in my 3 semesters there.

On a related note, I shot nearly 250 just on Destry and managed to knock that down to 84 for the cast to look at.

And I still haven't finished my taxes. I really need to get on that.

On a completely UNrelated note, I got my kitchen clean today. Janice, however, will probably be disappointed that I have yet to start painting my bathroom, as I mentioned I might do this weekend. I will, however, peel the wallpaper tomorrow and paint next weekend.

Sorry, Janice.

Okay. I'm gonna stop, since I can't even ramble very well today.

Sad, really.

A moose once bit my sister...


Dave

No comments: