Wednesday, April 18

Why copy-editing is a good thing

Came across this little gem on a flier we received at work:

Basic Muzzle Loaders

This one-day course led by certifeid instructors will cover the history of black powder firearms from the development of black power to today's modern inline muzzle loaders.



Whoops.

In unrelated news, I saw The Princess Bride last weekend. It is, of course, quite funny. And I learned I apparently can't draw feet.

Also, you may have noticed the "Not That Bad" list over on the side. It has no real rhyme or reason--just things that I happen to be enjoying at any given time. And by enjoying Chris Duncan, I mean I'm enjoying his offensive produc---I mean....oh my. There's no graceful way out of that one, is there?

Well, you know what I mean. I hope.


Dave

No comments: