Wednesday, April 4

Thanks, Mr. Eck-steen

I never thought I'd say this, bu David Eckstein would make a pretty good straight man in a comedy duo.

Yeah, so I'm basing this off one commercial. It's still pretty amusing.

No baseball thoughts just yet, though the Cardinals are doing their best to not hit some more.

Update: 8:20 p.m.

Also: I don't care what anyone else thinks, I like Joe Buck. For whatever reason, he and Al were talking about American Idol, and he said that his girls were home, glued to the TV, "and they ain't watching me."

I like a little bit of self-deprecating humor. And Lord knows the game hasn't been all that interesting tonight.

But hey, Looper's pitching well, so that's nice.

Update: 8:21 p.m.

Carlos Delgado just hit one out. 2-0 Mets. Natch.



Dave

No comments: