Wednesday, April 4

Whoosh.

I feel I should clarify a point from last night: I'm not saying that Hrabosy was necessarily wrong in his claim. He could very well be right. But the way he sadi it made it pretty clear that we wasn't saying this because he felt a strong conviction about the matter. Rather, it just sounded like he was trying to make some kinda joke about something topical.

Bascially, I'm saying Al Hrabosky is kind of dumb sometimes.

But I do like Joe Buck.

Kip Wells looked pretty good last night. A couple defensive lapses made the score worse than it could have been. One of them was his own fault, but beyond that, I think he should be fine. If we can get something resembling an offense together, maybe we'll be able to scrounge up a win. And I know it's only been two games, but still. Ugh.


Dave

No comments: