Monday, April 2

Just a Little Bit Outside

Well, that's why they play 162 games, isn't it? I thought Adam Kennedy looked pretty good, as did the bullpen. And really, we were only a few breaks away from having the game tied, or at least much closer. So I'm not too worried. Now if we open 0-6, and aren't scoring at all, well then I'll be worried.

Still don't know why Oquendo sent Eck home on Wilson's single, esp. with Pujols coming up. Grr. I hope the Secret Weapon hasn't been inhabited by the body of Wendall Kim.

I may try to post baseball thoughts more often this season. We'll see how that goes. I doubt it'll be very insightful or anything, but a running commentary on the season could prove interesting.

And for now, I'm Charles Kuralt, and we're going to leave you with this shot of a flower.

No comments: