Saturday, April 21

New Shoes

Got the pictures from my shoot at Diane's back last night, and I'm pleased to report they turned out really well. Easily enough to fill my show in June, though I may hold back and make it a half farrier/half other stuff show. I'll have to get some feedback on the shots to see if there's enough to warrant 15 images from the session.

I hope to have the bulk added to my website tomorrow, but since I tend to not do that kind of thing well, I'll throw a few up here for good measure. No captions or anything, since it's late, and my hands are sore from the batting cages.

Quick aside: always make sure your window screens are in good shape, lest your cats punch them out and make an excursion outside without your knowledge. It's a bit disconcerting to open the back door, expecting George to come running, only to find him already on the back porch.

Also--Cardinals=blah.

Also also--one week until my first game as a Perfecto!

Now, onto pictures!















Dave

No comments: