Monday, December 18

The Music

I'd meant to do this a looooooooooooong time ago, but forgot. So I'm gonna do it now.

Open iTunes/iPod or Windows Media Player to answer the following. Go to your library. Answer, no matter how embarrasing it is.

How many songs: 942; Not many, really, even with all the concerts I have loaded.

Sort by song
First Song: 'Wake Up-Everyone' from the 12/9/06 U2 gig in Honolulu
Last Song: Zooropa by U2; hmm....

Sort by time
Shortest song: Track 16 (:11), which is actually Mike Doughty doing the classic 'Fire Truck.' I imported the song and never renamed it
Longest Song: Sinister Minister (19:54), by the 'Tones from the 3/16/06 gig

Sort by artist
First Artist: 'Weird Al' Yankovic; Apparently punctuation ranks over actual letters.
Last Artist: Yes

Top Five Most Played Songs (not including repeat artists)
Flipped Off by the Ghost of Elvis
Blue Moon Weasels
Ghetto Flannel
Squacking
Altered Inflections

All written by, um, me. So I like my songs, what can I say. Top 5 non-me songs:

Ashes--Embrace
For What It's Worth--Rush
Brainless--The Urge
I Predict a Riot--Kaiser Chiefs
It's Getting OK Now--311

First song that comes up on Shuffle
Angel of Harlem--U2, live from Tokyo 11/30/06

Search
"sex", how many songs come up? 2
"death", how many songs come up? 3
"love", how many songs come up? 34 (3 versions of Everybody Loves Jill!)
"you", how many songs come up? 74
"final", how many songs come up? 0


Well, that was fun. Real post to follow in a bit, I hope.


Dave

No comments: