Saturday, December 16

Break on Through

I'm glad I randomly selected gmail when I was setting up a new account a couple months ago. It saved me a few steps logging into this new Blogger thingy. However, I fail to see any actual difference with the merger, but whatever.

I managed a small miracle today, and actually got the bulk of a new song recorded. I combined a couple difference chord changes I had laying around, and presto! New song! And it's good, considering the musical rut I'd been in lately. Nothing more frustrating than a creative rut, especially when you trade youself on such endeavors.

And it was more than music. It was stuff at work, and junk I've been doing on the side. I don't know if I've reached a peak in terms of what I know, or if the material I've had has been less than inspiring.

I suppose a new challenge and or a break are in order.

Taking a week off from work would be helpful. Ooh! Maybe I'll do that! Yeah, the week after Christmas sounds nice. Brilliant!

************************************************************************************

Eh, I think I'll save the other point for another post some other day.



Dave

No comments: