Tuesday, April 6

Easter Bunny Films Presents:

Dave vs Grandma's Yard, Round 1

Score?

Me: 1
Yard: 0


Yeah, take that you assemblage of grass, hills, poles, and other general annoyances. I took your happy ass to the cleaners!!!

Yes, I KNOW it's just grass, but you have to understand just how difficult/annoying/etc/etc/ that yard can be when it's at its nastiest. Best to nip it in the bud, if you will. And the sooner that house is sold, the easier my life will be. And dad's. And grandma's.

Mostly dad's. Then I won't have to listen to every little problem about it.

Not that I don't mind listening, but I'm only one person! I can only take so much, you know. And I was pushed to my limits on Saturday. I did so much listening, I should have set up a couch. Again, I'm more than happy to listen, but we all have our limits. So he got cranky, which would have got me cranky, if I didn't have the pleasure of shooting a baseball game for the Journal. Works for me. So of course, father comes to say hi/apologize whilst I'm shooting, which isn't easy. Focusing on the game, and continued listening is not easy.

Best advice: leave the photographer alone.

Okay, I'm done griping.

And I got some nice shots from the game, so it all works out. It'll be even better if I actually get the Journal delivered to me this week.

I got to watch my Godzilla movies last night, as they arrived in the mail. I'm quite the happy camper, I must say. Ups my total to 18.

Yeah, I'm a nerd.

Problem with that?

Didn't think so.

The return of baseball and the NHL playoffs also make me a happy camper.

This weekend's date makes me an extremely happy camper.

Thief 3 is due out in about a month. We're less than a week away from the new Satriani album (drool).



Praise the truck farmer at the church of your choice,
Dave

No comments: