Wednesday, January 17

-Title Removed by Author-

If you really want to know what I was going to title this, head down to the bottom of the post.

I did something a bit unusual before turning in last night: I grabbed a book and read for awhile. Normally I grab a crossword and work on that. But in an effort to get the creative juices flowing (lyrically), and to get through all the stuff I need to read, I figured I'd switch things up a bit. I started with The River Why, which I'd actually started a few months back and promptly forgot about. From there I may tackle Three Nights in August, and if I'm feeling up to it, The Silmarillion. Since they were both gifts, i figure someone might appreciate it if I actually, you know, read them.

Important lesson learned today: if you talk loud enough in the bathroom, people out in the hall can hear you! I stopped by a water fountain at work today, and from a nearby lavatory, I heard some gal discussing a recent, um, diahrrea situation. Fun! Then she came out and I had to keep a straight face. All the more reason not to talk whilst in the bathroom.

The washer? Oh it's fine. Naturally.


Dave




So I was going to use the title "Let it Flow," which just seemed a bit too much. But it's okay down here!

No comments: