Monday, January 29

Pop Right In

Things I can do without: commercials for stool softeners. I don't care how you market it, it's still icky.

Things I can always do with: popcorn. Especially when I pop it myself. Somewhat more satisfying that way. And it's interesting, to boot: a minute or two of nothing, telling the corn to get going, and then....one pop, followed by another, and another, and so on and so forth. It's a very unique thing, culinarily speaking.

So I'm feeling nerdy, gimme a break.

So what else is new around these parts?

-I got a laptop, and his name is Ator. No moon boots were included.
-I came home from work today and noticed a rut in my driveway. And from there it took
me a good two minutes to notice that there was a tree missing in my backyard. Ah-ha!
-Dave is not tank.
-City Museum. Good place. Dangerous if you aren't careful, but fun.
-I have a photo display going up at HQ this week. If you happen by there, stop in for
a look.
-Another show is going up in June. More details later.

I think that's it.


Dave

No comments: