Monday, January 8

Another Round

I think, in the Grand Scheme of Things, that enough dance/party songs have been written to fill four hours worth of time. Wouldn't you agree? So why is it then that some DJ would feel it necessary to play the Electric Slide twice, while ignoring plenty of other worthwhile candidates? I mean, really, anything would be better than that. Or maybe it's just me. I can never be bothered with that dance, so maybe I'm missing some phenomenal secret that is only revealed upon doing said dance.

That's probably it.

I made a really big, important, and potentially life-changing decision last week: the next time the Foo Fighters are on tour, I will go see them, no matter what it takes. Yes, I realize the possible ramifications of such an undertaking, but the rewards should outweight the risks.

Sigh.

This post is pretty lame. It's what I get for not posting for a few days and for trying to make a post first thing in the a.m.


David Moore

or: devo maid

No comments: