Wednesday, February 1

Mind Over Matter




I know I often say how I'm going to post pictures of something I've been doing at work, but never do. But now I am. I may not work on stuff like this all the time, but when I do, it makes the mundane work I have to do worthwhile.

For anyone interested, it's my little tribute to my favorite graphic designer and tennis freak, Storm Thorgerson. It's a not-so-subtle take-off of his cover for the most recent Cranberries album (that I know of), Wake Up and Smell the Coffee.

As Storm is proud to say most of the time, everything here is real. The 'tree,' sky, and field are from Laumeier Sculpture Park, the bowling ball is Janice's, and the lady...well, she's real. I found her picture online somwhere. Just needed some scale, I suppose.



Everything you know is wrong
Dave

No comments: