Wednesday, September 21

CSI-270

A few quick hits:

-Despite her best intentions, it's probably for the best if mom stays as far away from mysteries as possible for awhile.

-I need a crown on my tooth. I'm now accepting donations.

-One of the perks of my job is the occasion to do something totally ridiculous, yet have full approval from the powers that be. When I finish what I'm working on, I'll try to get it posted. It may very well be the dumbest thing I've ever done, but it sure has been fun to work on.

-I was a bit disappointed to look at the list of names used for tropical storms and what not, and not see any 'Q' names. Granted, the only one I could think of was Quint, but that is a name, is it not?

-If it weren't for the massive amount of headaches caused by hurricanes, they might just be one of the most fascinating things to watch.

-I'm currently a Milwaukee Brewers fan, since a series victory will put them ahead of the Cubs for third place.


whoa, that's better than chewing tin foil!
Dave

No comments: