Tuesday, May 25

Forget the mouse, visit the house.

Proper.

I'd like to thank a few people for my Samurai Penguin: Janice, Steve, Al Gore, Frank, Chris, Mr. Mess, the guy down the street with the dune buggies, Chip, George, mom, Satch, Paul, Griff, Mr. Evans, and Patrick Stewart.

Some will receive more thanks, relative to how much they helped me win the award. You know who you are, and will be thanked accordingly.

It's early, and I'm still tired.

Work will you do that to you, I think.

Case in point: I've had to backspace many times so far, as I've forgot to type entire words as I'm going along. I won't go back and point them out, though, because I've more or less forgot (forgotten?) where they were.

Have I mentioned I'm tired?

Yeah, I know the logical course of action would involve "going to bed sooner," but, I don't, so there. Jeezo, this isn't going anywhere.

Okay. Weekend. I'm happy to report that Janice's training in the ways of MST is nearly complete. One more episode, I think, and it's time for Manos. And we'll see if she wants anything to do with me after that. We also went and visited the world's largest ketchup bottle in Collinsville. There was also the world's smallest bottle of ketchup, so there was a nice balance to our day Sunday. Oh yeah, we also had cheeseburgers. They really hit the spot. Saturday night was the first "in front of a person" performance of Routine 27. I've been told we played well. I think I can live with that. And we got ice cream out of the deal.

Thanks, Janice!

Oh!

So check out the music for this weekend:

Friday--Blue Oyster Cult
Saturday--Cowboy Mouth
Sunday--Collective Soul

price--free!!!

Monday is an off-day, so, I mean, wow. Good stuff coming up. I just have to get through the rest of this week. Tonight is my only "get home at a normal time" night this week, save for Friday. All these blasted authors at work. You'd think it was Get Caught Reading Month or something.

Wait...

I planted flowers on Saturday in the back yard. Hopefully, I didn't do something that will involve their premature death. So far, so good. It's rained twice, so I haven't had to worry about watering them, and the rabbits haven't bothered them too much, if at all. This weekend: gutters.

Right. Stick a fork in me, I'm done.


Dave

No comments: