Monday, November 24

Monday

Thank God!

The kitchen is painted! And it only took me like...7 hours to do everything. How could a room with half the painting area of the living room take so long? I do not want to be anywhere near paint for a very long time. Until I paint the bathroom, of course. It never ends...

So there's no way I can top the lobster story. I did have some odd dreams last night. The most interesting involved myself, apparently as a psycho-killer guy, doing my psycho-killing thing during a board meeting somewhere, THEN setting a bomb in the office, and then high-tailing it outta there. And who would be chasing me down in the end? Dad, of all people. Now what's up with that? It may not seem all that exciting here, but believe you me, when I remembered it after waking up, it was a lot weirder.

No comments: