Friday, November 21

Is that a real poncho, or a Sears' poncho?

I suppose that question isn't relevant, but if it was a Sears' home, then that would be something else. How cool was that company? They used to sell pre-cut house KITS! And then they ship everything to you in a railcar? Amazing! Granted, you'd have to put it all together, but still!! It's like the ultimate model! And there's one on the same street as my dad. Named, I swear, the 'Mitchell' style house. Oh how cool. I must go see it.
Yes, it would appear that my partner in crime could do with a mood lifter. Maybe knowing that Mitchell is alive and well, sort of, will be enough. Take heart, um, me hearty, things will get better. I mean hey, only two weeks until the 'Tones!
And CM is gonna be on TV on the 28th! Wheeeee!!!

I should mention that Joe Satriani is extremely amazing. Go buy all his stuff. Right now. Go.

No comments: