Sunday, November 16

Hey!

I remembered I have this thing. Almost a week since I did anything.

A few thoughts from the boiler room:

I now HATE the phrase "the holidays." It doesn't mean a damn thing to anyone except businesses trying to sell uselass crap. Happy Holidays from Verizon my ass. Just say you want me to buy your phones. Much easier. And, they aren't trying to fool us into thinking their ads have ANYTHING to do with Christmas.

What happened to KSHE? It seems like it used to be so much better. I know i don't listen to it all the time, but after 3 days of pretty solid listening, I'm a bit let down. It's like 'the Led Zeppelin station,' with a bunch of crappy new bands and some other classic stuff thrown in for good measure. Ho-hum.

And what else...

Oh yeah, not talking about something makes it go away!!! Right on!

Never leave wet paint near a furnace.

And, of course, never eat raspberries.

No comments: