Thursday, May 4

Odds and Sods

I have, for quite some time now, eaten my lunches piece by piece. For example: today i ate all my sandwich, then the chips, then the strawberries, then the cookie. Nothing was eaten simultaneously.

Does anyone else do this, or am I just weird?



Update as of 5:45 p.m.

Scott Rolen's secret to rehabbing: "I sat down and ate some peanut butter crackers and said, 'Let's think about some things. If I hit it, can I get to second base? And if I get to second base, can I score from second base without falling down, rolling over into a fetal position and cramping up in a corner because I'm dehydrated?'" Rolen said. "It's probably best that I not address that issue tonight."

What's great is that he probably deadpanned that whole thing.

Update as of 9:55 p.m.

Sad news: I can't pedal a bike fast enough to register on a roadside speed indicator.



Dave

No comments: