Thursday, April 27

Welcome to baseball



Guess where I went yesterday?

All in all, not a bad place to take in a game. Maybe not 'Baseball Heaven,' but a darn nice stadium. I didn't get to see as much of the place as I would have liked, but I'm going back in a couple weeks, so I'll poke around more then. It doesn't have the same 'feel' as BII did, but it is new, after all, and maybe after a couple more games it'll feel....right. Or something like that. But the advertising....ugh. Seems like too much, if you ask me.

Albert Pujols is a pretty good player, if you were wondering.

And now, pictures. More after the next game.



Post-game exit.



I love these light fixtures. Maybe my favorite part of the new design.

And finally, can you spot the specialness of this picture?




Dave

No comments: