Monday, January 23

I Dreamt I Slept

Meh. It seems that no matter how much sleep I get, it's still hard to wake up for work in the morning. I blame my electric blanket making my bed all warm and inviting-like. The nerve!

No real content to post, but a few things worthy of bullet-points.

-I just noticed our new description thingy on the side bar. Did you?
-I want to meet the fifth person in those commercials where "4 out of 5 people" recommend something for something.
What's their deal, anyways?
-Chuck Norris. Be afraid. Be very afraid.
-Let it be known that this blog wishes happy 21st birthday wishes to Fric and Frac (Fríc and Fräc to our European friends).
-I bought tickets to a Flecktones show. And I get to road trip to see them. Life is good.
-When did it become acceptable for cats to chew my hair in the morning? I mean, really, what gives? Have you been
helped?
-A recent radio ad for a local car dealer, Dean Volkswagen, I think, is using a piece of techno-y music that sounds
awfully similar to the Cowboy Mouth classic, thatswhatimtalkinabout.

That's all I got.
Dave

No comments: