Thursday, October 28

Searching

In case I don't post this in time, Tuesday marks the one-year anniversary of this wonderful site.

Happy Birthday. MaxRes. And yes, your cheque really is in the post.

I'm not going to use this space to lament the loss of our beloved Cardinals to the Red Sox last night. If we had to lose, it might as well be to them. Granted, I would have liked a more competitive series, but...we made it that far, damn it, so I can't be upset. Expecially considering we weren't even "supposed" to be in the playoffs in the first place. Was it a choke? Nah. One hell of a time for a team to hit a slump.

Next year. A fresh year of hotness with Tony and Co.

Someone beat me to it, but Mr. Satriani's concert Sunday night was tremendous fun. Loud, yes, but oodles of wonderfulness. And yes, I know how stupid that sounded. So piss off.

Um, yeah, Got carried away, sorry.

Yes, Joe was good. There's not much else I can say, as you really had to be there to get the full experience. I would like to clear up my concert rating system, though. The whole "my ears are ringing a lot so it must have been good" theory is a bit much, I think. If I subscribe to that thinking, some pretty crappy shows would end up being "the best." Every show at the Creepy Crawl would have to be good, because it's so small, allowing for lots of ear ringing. This is not to say there aren't any good shows at the Crawl, just not up my alley. At least, I think so. I can't hear very well in there.

I've been TV-less for over a month now, and I'm in no hurry to get it hooked up again. The monetary savings is nice, and I get to do other, better things with my time. Like. play Half Life and watch Godzilla movies. See how much better it is?

Hey, you in the back, stop laughing!

Did I mention Half Life 2 comes out on November 16?

Stop it! C'mon, please?

Well fine, if you're gonna be like that, I'll just leave.

Meanies.


I saw Esau, he saw it.
Dave

No comments: