Thursday, June 17

A bullet-time mentality

In case you were wondering:

-The cats are showing no signs of residual trauma from their recent trip.
-The Flecktones are, of course, still amazing.
-Jake -insert long last name-, the ukelele player, is fantastic.
-Pamelia Kiersten is, at once, fascinating and extremely creepy when she's playing her
theramin.
-Never assume that a concert will start at 8:15.
-I got my left contacts traded in, and now I can use them again.
-Which means I can now actually wear sunglasses for the first time since...March.
-I looked at Chip when I got home from the eye doctor, and I swear she looked bigger.
-I got a bill from the gas company for $131, twice my normal cost. I must find out what
the deal is.
-Jehovah's Witness is (are?) getting sneaky. First they call, then they use a little
bit of slick talking to bring their info to your door.
-Of course, people are easier to talk around at 10 a.m. when they've been roused from
slumber.
-Soccer should not by played indoors when the air is thick enough to be sliced with a
knife.
-It does seem to invigorate our team, though: we tied, which is a huge step up from our
normal routine the past few weeks.
-Leah is upset with me because I beat Steve in chess. I suspect this will pass.

It's almost 12:30 o'clock. I need to call the gas company and hope they messed up. I hope you've enjoyed today's special "bullet-time post."

New background coming, I swear.


whoa.
Dave

No comments: