Monday, December 12

Inside Out

The nice thing about posting this way is that I barely have to think of anything new to type. I'll just let my own words do the talking for me! It's like this thing wrote itself, almost. I thought about using ALA style for Janice's sake, but decided not to.

Anyways.

January
With Steve's successive viewing of The Princess Bride, I think that leaves me as one of the few people on earth who have yet to watch it.

February
Is it possible to lose your train of thought before you've even started thinking?

March
Many thanks to all the submissions for Miss MaxRes 2005.

April
According to mum, who never lies; ever, all baptized males are eligible to be elected Pope.

May
Finally getting to the third point I meant to get to at some point last week.

June
I have just discovered that iTunes, the service, is pretty cool.

July
I have two words to describe my recent Holiday of the Month: On weeeeeeed!!!

August
Good friend Tom has this poster in his basement.

September
Calvin and Hobbes is back in newspapers.

October
Well, despite Isringhausen's best efforts to give all of St. Louis a massive corronary, the Cardinals are up 1-0 after dispatching the Fathers of San Diego 8-5.

November
If memory serves, today marks the eighth anniversary of seeing U2 for the first time back on the PopMart tour.

December
One of the the great things in life, I think, is hearing a song on the radio you haven't heard in many a year, and remembering how cool it was back in the day when it was new.


So if, in some odd way, this was the only set of memories I had from 2005, what would I have to say about this year?

On weeeeeeeeed!!!!

Yeah, yeah. That's it.

U2 in two days. Excellent.

I have coined a new term: ninjosity. Essentially, how much ninja-ness a person may or may not have. Stupid, yes, but lots of fun to say. Try it!

Finally: if you need tomatoes, please ask, as I have recently acquired a few cans of them.


You say tomater, I zader matermorts.
Dave

No comments: