Saturday, August 19

Ride the Lightining








As promised (and how prompt for once!), here are a smattering of pictures from the trip to Cedar Point. Far from everything I shot, of course, but enough to give some idea (hopefully) of what the place is like.

The top shot, is, of course, the Cedar Point Mine Ride. I failed to mention it earlier, but it has the distinction of being the lamest ride on the face of the Earth. It's hard to describe to anyone who didn't ride it, but if it helps make my point, consider that I took that picture (and others) while riding the coaster. If you still need convincing, ask Dan.

Right under that is probably The Worst Ride Ever Created. The thing you sit on spins around while the whole pendulum goes back and forth, each time going a little higher. Fun!


If anyone demands more pictures, I'll post them, but those shall suffice for now.


Dave

No comments: