Monday, October 24

Soul Meets Body

Before I talk about anything else, I must mention something of grave importance. Someone gave her a job with this show.

Her parents must be so proud. Vanna White, watch out!

For anyone who may come looking for me this Saturday, word on the street is that I'm going to be kidnapped. Normally, I might be worried about this, but since it's just Janice, I should be alright. I'll admit I was a bit concerned when she said she was going to blindfold me to keep the element of surprise in tact, but she backed off that last night. My bet is that she didn't want to listen to be whining for an hour about how boring it was not being able to see anything. Come to think of it, that might be my ace in the hole if an actual kidnapper ever nabs me: whine enough and hope he/she goes insane and lets me go.

Also on this show last night, someone spelled out "d-o-i-n-g" and rhymed it with "boing."

Ummm... Did you just say "doing"?

What? No. Doo-ing. I said, "What are you doo-ing?"

Oh. Well, you spelled it the same.


Let it also be known that Rosencrantz and Guildenstern are Dead. Dead! Dead, I tell you! And I barely understood a lick of it. Blame someone at DeSmet, who decided we didn't need to read Hamlet.

Blah, blah. Nothing seems worthe talking about, save for the dream I had last night wherein Steve was abducted by aliens (they looked like the ones in The Abyss, if you were wondering), and then returned the next morning. Maybe we was whining a lot. Also of interest was that when we were searching for him, the area was near Grandma Moore's old house. It was, um, sorta weird. Especially the part when we were stargazing, and the stars were blinking between low and high beams. Odd. Must have been the Cocoa-Puffs.

K. Work now. Bye.

Dave

No comments: